• 1/3 Cup buttermilk
• 2 Cups baking mix
• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1/4 Cup lemon flavored carbonated beverage
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and grease it with a baking sheet.
• Mix buttermilk and soda into a bowl and stir in baking mixing until dough pulls together, later knead the dough until smooth.
• Then flatten the dough and cut it into 6 rounds and put the biscuits on pan and smear with melted butter.
• Now bake in the oven until it turns golden brown. Allow it to cool for 10 minutes before you serve.
POST YOUR RECIPES